DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "B2B Niche Segments of the Brazilian Telecommunications Service Providers Market, 2017" report to their offering.
This study aims to identify the market strategies and successful actions of niche participants in Brazil's telecommunications business-to-business (B2B) segment. It will provide data and insights that effectively map the competitive environment.
It is predicted that niche participants will assume an important role in the data communications and broadband markets in the upcoming years, whether providing services and connectivity with their own network or by unbundling incumbents' networks. A noteworthy increase in the number of market participants - licenses grew 16% in 2016 in a mature market - has intensified competition, forcing participants to assume unique features and business strategies. It is reckless to say that only price and quality of service are sufficient to differentiate a provider, despite their weight in a negotiation or renewal. Providers must create specific business models for each segment and vertical in order to fully meet the needs of each type of customer.
- To provide an overview of the fragmentation of the data communications and broadband markets
- To analyze market participants by market size and share, besides features and strategies, with highlights of niche participants
- To present the growth opportunities and call to action for market participants
Key questions this research will answer:
- What is the market size and share for niche participants in the data communications market in Brazil?
- What is the market size and share for niche participants in the broadband market in Brazil?
- What is the scenario for incumbents in data communications and broadband in Brazil?
- What are the distinctive features of niche participants in Brazil?
- What are the profiles of top niche participants in Brazil?
- What was the growth of niche participants and incumbents in 2016 in Brazil?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Overview
3. Market Participant Analysis
4. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
5. Data Communications and Broadband in Brazil-B2B Market Sizing and Share
6. Niche Participant Profiles
7. The Last Word
- British Telecom
- Copel Telecom
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dlfpj2/b2b_niche