The market for HVAC in North America is projected to surpass $ 44 billion by 2022. Growing need for energy efficient HVAC systems, increasing construction activities, augmenting demand for integration of modern technology in control systems and equipment are few of the major factors expected to boost demand for HVAC systems in North America in the coming years.
Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) technology is used to make the indoor environment comfortable with improved air quality and thermal comfort. Increasing disposable income, urbanization, growing demand for energy efficient devices and increasing awareness among consumers are driving demand for HVAC systems in North America.
Further, major players operating in HVAC market are changing their product dynamics and are incorporating latest and efficient technologies for application of HVAC systems in smart homes in North America. Growing construction activities in the region are anticipated to drive the market for HVAC systems, during 2017-2022. UTC, Daikin, Ingersoll, and Johnson Controls are few of the leading players operating in North America HVAC market.
- Daikin North America, LLC
- Danfoss North America
- Electrolux AB
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Haier America Inc.
- Ingersoll-Rand Inc.
- Johnson Control Inc.
- LG Electronics (North America)
- Lennox International Inc.
- Mitsubishi Electric US, Inc.
- Nortek, Inc.
- Panasonic Corporation of North America, Inc.
- Rheem Manufacturing Company Inc.
- United Technologies Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global HVAC Market Overview
5. North America HVAC Market Outlook
6. United States HVAC Market Outlook
7. Mexico HVAC Market Outlook
8. Canada HVAC Market Outlook
9. Supply Chain Analysis
10. Import & Export Analysis
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
14. Competitive Landscape
15. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4z397h/north_america