The United States nanofibers market is projected to exhibit a CAGR of over 25% during 2017 - 2026, owing to increasing demand for cellulose nanofibers in healthcare, pharmaceutical & medical, filtration and cosmetics applications. United States nanofibers market has been segmented into five categories - Polymer, Carbon, Cellulose, Composite, Metallic Nanofibers and Others.
Nanofibers are fibers with a diameter of 100 nanometers or less. Nanofibers offer various advantages as compared to conventional fibers, such as high surface area, small pore size and high pore volume. These characteristics make them open to many innovative applications including wound care, medical prostheses, haemostatic devices, sensor devices, electrical conductors, cosmetic and countless others.
Growing government support, increasing R&D activities coupled with surging demand for nanofibers from emerging applications in electronics and healthcare industries are expected to drive US nanofibers market during 2017-2026. Rising adoption of nanofibers in technical textiles to impart desired characteristics, including high durability, high tensile strength, water and fire resistant properties, antimicrobial properties, etc., to textile products, in addition to increasing utilization of nanofibers in energy storage devices such as rechargeable batteries, solar cells, fuel cells, etc., is further anticipated to positively influence the country's nanofibers market during the forecast period.
- Aeoulus Filter Corporation
- Applied Sciences, Inc.
- Catalytic Materials LLC
- Donaldson Company, Inc.
- eSpin Technologies, Inc.
- Hollingsworth & Vose Company
- Nanofiber Solutions, LLC
- SNS Nano Fiber Technology, LLC
- The Nanofiber Group
US Research Nanomaterials, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. United States Nanofibers Market Outlook
5. United States Polymer Nanofibers Market Outlook
6. United States Carbon Nanofibers Market Outlook
7. United States Composite Nanofibers Market Outlook
8. United States Cellulose Nanofibers Market Outlook
9. United States Metallic Nanofibers Market Outlook
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Trends & Developments
12. Import-Export Analysis
13. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
14. United States Economic Profile
15. Competitive Landscape
16. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fpmxb2/us_nanofibers