DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "European Total Membrane Systems Market, Forecast to 2021" report to their offering.
The market size for 2016 is $1.33 billion and is calculated based on the installed base of membranes in the municipal and industrial segments.
This study provides an in-depth insight on the European membrane systems market in 2016 covering membrane systems like microfiltration, ultrafiltration, reverse osmosis, and nanofiltration that are used for treating water and wastewater for both municipal and industrial segments, as well as the membrane bioreactor system (MBR) market for both industrial and municipal segment across various regions in Europe.
Apart from providing market trends for the type of membranes, it provides data about trends of membrane material, i.e., polymeric and ceramic membranes as well. The study also provides a 5-year forecast of revenue and cumulative installed base with 2016 as the base year. It also includes the latest trends influencing the market and future opportunities for different membranes in the municipal and industrial segments in Europe. The highlight of the study is the information on the cumulative installed base of membranes for water and wastewater treatment industrial and municipal segments. The cumulative installed base will indicate the addressed and addressable markets in regions like UK, Germany, France, Iberia, Italy, Scandinavia, Alpine, and Benelux.
Key Question this Study will Answer:
- Is the market growing and how long will it continue to grow?
- What are the major factors that drive the growth of the membrane systems market in Europe?
- What are the growth opportunities for different application and end-user segments?
- What is the competitive landscape of the markets covered in the study?
Will the companies/products/services continue to exist or will they be
acquired by other companies?
- What are the key growth strategies for long-term sustainability of the companies?
- What are the Mega Trends in the membrane systems market?
Segmentation and Scope:
- Municipal Water
- Municipal Wastewater
- Industrial Water
- Industrial Wastewater
Low Pressure Membranes
High Pressure Membranes
- Reverse Osmosis
Membrane Bioreactor Systems (MBR)
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints-Total Membrane Systems Market
4. Forecasts and Trends-Total Membrane Systems Market
5. Demand Analysis-Total Membrane Systems Market
6. Market Share and Competitive Analysis-Total Membrane Systems Market
7. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
8. Mega Trends in Membrane Based Water and Wastewater Treatment
9. United Kingdom Analysis
10. Germany Analysis
11. France Analysis
12. Iberia Analysis
13. Italy Analysis
14. Scandinavian Analysis
15. Alpine Analysis
16. Benelux Analysis
17. The Last Word
- Dow Water & Process Solutions
- GE Water and Process Technologies
- Kubota Corporation (Europe)
- Nalco Company
- Nanostone Water
- PCI Membranes
- Toray Membrane
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cchtcf/european_total