HARTFORD, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Travelers Companies, Inc. (NYSE: TRV) recently presented its Agent of the Year Award to 10 of the company’s leading Personal Insurance independent agents. They were honored for their outstanding customer service, long-term profitable growth and commitment to Travelers. The awards were presented at the company’s annual Personal Insurance leadership conference for top independent agents and brokers.
“The 2017 Agents of the Year deliver high-quality service and tremendous value to their customers,” said Michael Klein, President of Personal Insurance at Travelers. “This exemplary group demonstrates the critical role independent agents play in the insurance industry. We are proud to be their partner and congratulate them for their ongoing success.”
The following are the Agent of the Year Award recipients:
- Steven Bender, Creative Insurance Solutions LLC, Potomac, Maryland.
- Kent Bergstedt, Bisnett Insurance, Lake Oswego, Oregon.
- Robert Bizak, Rogers & Gray Insurance Agency, Inc., Kingston, Massachusetts.
- Tim Danker, SelectQuote Auto & Home, Leawood, Kansas.
- Paul Hammack, Professional Insurance Associates, San Carlos, California.
- Tom Harrison, SIA of the Great Lakes, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- Sue Hendrix, Insurance Store, Inc., Chesterfield, Missouri.
- Vincent Mannino, All Nevada Insurance, Inc., Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Robert Mazey, New Jersey Agents Alliance LLC, Princeton, New Jersey.
- Robin Price, Allen Tate Insurance Services LLC, Charlotte, North Carolina.
The Travelers Companies, Inc. (NYSE: TRV) is a leading provider of property casualty insurance for auto, home and business. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, Travelers has approximately 30,000 employees and generated revenues of approximately $28 billion in 2016. For more information, visit www.travelers.com.