LISLE, Ill.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--VisTracks, Inc., provider of the industry-leading family of FMCSA-certified Hours of Service (HOS) and DVIR applications, has announced its third webinar for those interested in offering its white-labelled solution to their customers. This webinar is intended for those seeking to learn more about ELD rules and becoming a reseller of ELD products to their customers.
The webinar can be accessed by registering via the URL:
VisTracks Hours of Service product set consists of the Reseller-branded VisTracks’ DOT-compliant and certified tablet app and portal, together with a tablet or smartphone in the vehicle, along with a certified hardware device attached to the engine that transmits data via Bluetooth, WiFi Direct, WiFi or a wired serial interface to the tablet. This solution will enable drivers to keep electronic logs of their driving status, be warned of impending violations, provide for pre- and post-trip vehicle inspection, and follow additional state and federal rules as well as Canadian rules.
Key Features of VisTracks Hours of Service include:
- All 318 FMCSA tests passed together with all supported hardware
- Multiple hardware brands supported
- Reseller-branded app, portal, and collateral available
- Ease of reseller certification under their own name on FMCSA website
- Very easy to use, geared to non-technical drivers
- Full featured app with several unique features for both HOS, DVIR and IFTA
- Synchronized portal for near real time back office management
- Numerous APIs for customization and integration with Fleet software applications
- Android support now with iOS due soon
“We are pleased to have added this third webinar for current and prospective resellers,” said Abraham Levine, Chief Operating Officer of VisTracks. “Understanding the rules is key to being a successful reseller. VisTracks has invested a substantial amount of time and effort to become expert in the rules. We’re happy to share our knowledge with our partners and any interested parties.”
VisTracks is a leading provider of FMCSA-certified software and managed services for electronic logging of driver hours of services, vehicle inspections, electronic work orders, and other services which enable resellers fleets large and small to benefit from certification, compliance and increased efficiencies in an extremely easy-to-use driver app and back-office portal. Services are designed to be sold by fleet and telematics companies, as well as wireless carriers and other channels. For more information, visit www.vistracks.com