DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Turkish Electricity Meter Market, Forecast to 2020" report to their offering.
The study provides forecasts of unit shipment and associated revenues. The study covers a forecast period from 2016 to 2020 and provides a comprehensive overview from 2014 to 2020 for important steps regarding electricity meter rollouts. Supportive regulations is the biggest driver behind electricity investment in Turkey. However, Turkey has not taken significant steps to push smart meter rollouts.
In specific regions, the reduction of non-technical losses and improving billing accuracy are key factors for the implementation of smart meters. Regarding communication technologies in electricity meters, although GSM remains the dominant communication technology for installation in terms of volume, the expectation is that the focus will be on Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) and Radio Frequency (RF) technologies.
Research Aim: The aim of this research is to identify the volume and the value of the electricity meter market in Turkey and to predict potential growth by 2020 in terms of metering technologies.
- Looking into driving forces such as government regulations, changing consumption and production pattern, and technological developments
- Analyzing market barriers such as budgetary restraints and security concerns
- Providing penetration rates of key technologies in metering such as mechanical meters and electronic meters in terms of units and revenue for the years between 2014 and 2020
- Analyzing key communication technologies for electricity meterscellular, PLC, and RFin terms of advantages and disadvantages
- Highlighting the current stakeholders in 2015 and recent metering investment activities of two key utilities with specific characteristics and challenges within the region
- Highlighting the main big metering companies, their market shares, and competitive profiles
Key Questions this Study will Answer:
- What is the current market situation and what is the forecast market growth rate?
- What are the key factors influencing the growth of the Turkish electricity meter market and to what extent do they have an impact?
- What factors influence the growth of the regional smart electricity meter markets? Which areas will have high levels of market activity and which are still in the development stage?
- At a regional level, which companies offer the best growth opportunities?
- Which are the key participants in the Turkish electricity market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints
4. Forecast and Trends
5. Competitive Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
7. The Last Word
- Dicle Electricity
- Van Gölü
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z3zbmq/turkish