DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Japan Industrial Control Systems Security Market, Forecast to 2020" report to their offering.
The Japanese Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security market is expected to witness a phenomenal compound annual growth rate of 55.9% during 2015 to 2020. This is one of the largest growth rates among the Asia-Pacific regions. The ICS security market is estimated to grow from $46.5 million in 2015 to $428.1 million by 2020.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- How is the existing threat landscape for Industrial Control Systems (ICS) in Japan?
- What are the drivers and restraints towards adopting ICS security?
- What are the trends in the ICS security market?
- What are the value propositions of ICS security solutions?
- What are the growth opportunities and calls to action in this market?
- Is the ICS security solutions market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Overview
- Market Definition-Taxonomy of ICS Security Solutions
- Common Threats Towards Industrial Control Systems
- Market Overview-Research Methodology
- Market Overview-Geographical Coverage
- Market Overview-Key Questions this Study will Answer
2. Threats Analysis
- Understanding the State of Connected ICS Devices
- Industrial Sector Threats and Vulnerabilities Influencing Security Adoption
- Identified Gaps in ICS Security
3. Forecasts and Trends
- Forecast Assumptions
- Japan ICS Security Market-Revenue Forecast
- Japan ICS Security Market-Revenue Forecast Discussion
- ICS Devices Detected in Japan
4. Growth Opportunities and Call to Action
- Transformation in ICS Security Industry Ecosystem-2016
- Growth Opportunity 1-Security for Smart Metering
- Growth Opportunity 2-Protection of Legacy ICS Systems
- Growth Opportunity 3-Security for IIoT Platform Providers
- Growth Opportunity 4-ICS Security Training and Certification
- Growth Opportunity 5-Expanding the Channel Ecosystem
- 5 Major Growth Opportunities
- Strategic Imperatives for Success and Growth
5. ICS Security Vendor Analysis
- About ICS Security Vendor Profiling
- Belden (Tofino/Hirschmann)
- Wurldtech by GE
- Sasa Software
- Updates of ICS Security Solutions by ICT Security Vendors
6. The Last Word
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tjjmp4/japan_industrial