DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Influenza Vaccine Market in Italy, Malta, Portugal and Spain (South Europe) By (Child & Adult) Forecast" report to their offering.
According to this report 'Influenza Vaccine Market in Italy, Malta, Portugal and Spain (South Europe) By (Child & Adult) Forecast', in the Southern European countries, Italy is having the highest seasonal influenza vaccine market share followed by Spain. In terms of children vaccination, Italy & Spain holds more than 80 percent market share whereas, in adult vaccination segments, these two will share more than 90 percent market share by 2022.
This report provides a complete analysis of 4 Southern European Countries (Italy, Malta, Portugal and Spain) Seasonal Influenza Vaccine Market (Child & Adult), Number of Vaccinated Population (Child & Adult) and Forecast till 2022.
Vaccine Manufacturers Plan to Increase Flu Vaccine Production
Declining Child Population & Accelerating Ageing Population in
Southern European Region
- Rising Healthcare Expenditure Share of the Southern Europe Countries GDP
Regulatory Challenges with New and Novel Influenza Vaccines
Lack of Healthcare Infrastructure
- Limited Reimbursement and Access to the Vaccines
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Southern European Countries Seasonal Influenza Vaccinated Total Population
3. Southern European Countries Seasonal Influenza Vaccine Markets
4. Southern Europe Countries Seasonal Influenza Vaccine Market Share
9. Seasonal Influenza Vaccine - Growth Drivers
10. Seasonal Influenza Vaccine - Challenges
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l7pgz6/influenza_vaccine