DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Analysis of Top 30 Features of Mass Market and Luxury OEMs in North America, 2016-2025" report to their offering.
Government mandates on safety and emission regulations are driving auto Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) to offer advanced technology features in cars. Advancement in the field of Artificial Intelligence (AI), in-vehicle connectivity, and electric vehicle technology has enabled OEMs and suppliers to continuously innovate and provide new features to customers. The goal for auto OEMs is to build safe and comfortable cars. This can be achieved by autonomous cars that can interact with other cars, offering an extremely safe traveling experience. In the process of doing so, partnerships between auto OEMs, suppliers and technology companies are expected to increase.
These partnerships are expected to open up ideas for new business models that offer data-based services to customers. A majority of the top 30 features identified in this study are currently available across very few models, owing to the high technology cost; however, they have a great potential to penetrate across multiple models and hence, are worthy of investing into. Therefore, automotive OEMs and suppliers must watch out for potential opportunities to invest in the top technologies to gain a competitive edge.
Key Questions this Study Will Answer:
- What are the top 30 automotive features across mass-market and luxury segments in North America and what will be their respective penetration rates in 2016 and 2025?
- How are the identified top 30 features spread across different segments within mass-market and luxury segments?
- What are the relative adoption rates of the top 30 features in mass-market and luxury segments in 2016 and 2025?
- What is the relative technology maturity rate of the top 30 features and what are the various stakeholder strategies for 2025?
What are various growth opportunities and strategic imperatives that
we have identified for auto OEMs and suppliers?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope and Methodology
3. Definitions and Segmentation
4. An Introduction to Technology Clusters
5. Analysis of the Top 30 Features
6. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
7. Key Conclusions and Future Outlook
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mf43j4/analysis_of_top