DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Engine Oil Aftermarket, Malaysia, Forecast to 2021" report to their offering.
The Malaysian engine oil aftermarket is likely to grow from 50.9 million liters in 2015 to 89.4 million liters by 2021 for both passenger vehicle and light commercial truck segments, recording a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.8%. The number of vehicles in operation (ViO) will increase from a total of 5.6 million units in 2015 to 6.9 million units by 2021.
Growth in the Malaysian engine oil aftermarket is influenced by the rapid growth of new vehicle sales and an increasing number of ViO. Synthetic base engine oil, including synthetic and semi-synthetic engine oil, is dominating the Malaysian market with a share of 89.1% in 2015. This market share is expected to increase to 90.9% in 2021. The synthetic base oil segment is expected to record positive growth due to its high cost-effectiveness and the trend will continue up to 2021.
Questions this Study will Answer:
- How is the Malaysian engine oil aftermarket expected to change by 2021?
- What are the top engine oil companies in the Malaysian market?
- What are the key engine oil business growth opportunities in the market?
- What is the future consumption volume in the Malaysian engine oil aftermarket?
What is the engine oil market demand, in terms of both new vehicle
sales and ViO over the coming years?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope, Objective, Background, and Methodology
3. Definitions and Segmentation
4. Engine Oil Market-New Vehicle Sales Analysis
5. Engine Oil Market-Vehicles in Operation Analysis
6. Engine Oil Aftermarket-Performance Analysis
7. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
8. Conclusions and Future Outlook
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5fdtvs/engine_oil