DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Competitive Profiling of Automotive eRetailers in Americas Region, 2016" report to their offering.
Since the introduction of eCommerce, the automotive aftermarket has been undergoing a paradigm shift, considering the market dynamics. The significant changes are: existing offline participants concentrating on sales through the online channel, online participants procuring parts directly from manufacturers, in addition to improving their Business to Business (B2B) business, in addition to their Business to Customer (B2C) business, and offering services as products through tie-ups with independent garages. Thus, the entire automotive aftermarket is undergoing significant changes right from manufacturers to garages.
Considering these dynamics, it is vital for all stakeholders in the automotive business to understand the online channel's current scenario and how the future would evolve, to sustain and improve their business in the automotive aftermarket.
The North American region alone contributes to more than half of the global automotive eRetail revenue. This signifies the importance of the North American region in the automotive eRetail market. The scope of the study includes major pure-play eRetailers and mass eRetailers in the North and South American automotive aftermarket segment.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- What are the major challenges in automotive eRetail and how are these being addressed?
- What are the major trends in automotive eRetail?
- What are the effects of eRetail in the automotive industry and other related industries such as logistics?
- Which are the key participants and what are their strengths and weaknesses?
- How will the automotive eRetail channel shape up in the future?
- Rock Auto
- Tire Rack
- US Auto Parts
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope, Objectives, Background, and Methodology
3. Definitions and Segmentation
4. Global Trends in eRetailing
5. Competitive Profiling of Key eRetailers
8. Rock Auto
10. Tire Rack
11. US Auto Parts
14. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
15. Future Outlook
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xmml4s/competitive