DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Satellite Telephones Market, By Satellite Type, By End User, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 - 2021" report to their offering.
The global market of satellite telephones is anticipated to cross $5.5 Billion by 2021.
On the basis of satellite type, global satellite telephones market has been broadly segmented into Geosynchronous Orbit (GEO) and Low-Earth Orbit (LEO). Among these categories, geosynchronous orbit dominated global satellite telephones market in 2015, and the segment is expected to maintain its dominance over the next five years as well. North America is the largest consumer of satellite telephones across the globe.
Moreover, growing satellite industry coupled with increasing defense expenditure is also aiding global market of satellite telephones. Furthermore, increasing ship and aircraft movements across various regions of the globe coupled with growing oil & gas production are expected to positively influence global satellite telephones market in the coming years.
However, increasing government regulations over the use of satellite phones in various countries across the globe is expected to boost the sales of satellite telephones across the world in the coming years.
Global Satellite Telephones Market report discusses the following aspects of global satellite telephones market:
- Global Satellite Telephones Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Satellite Type (Geosynchronous Vs. Low-Earth Orbit), By End User (Defense, Maritime, Aviation, Energy, Government & Others)
- Regional Analysis - North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments
- Advent of Hybrid Satellite Telephones
- Increasing Satellite Launches
- Surging Shipbuilding Industry and Seaborne Trade
- Developing Disaster Management Control Systems
- Booming Adventure Tourism Market
- Growing Satellite Industry
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tvg697/global_satellite