LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Netformx®, a leader in sales enablement and profit acceleration platforms for IT solution providers and Silver level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN), announced today at Oracle Modern Customer Experience the integration of DesignXpert® with Oracle CPQ Cloud. Netformx DesignXpert enables IT solution providers, resellers, systems integrators, and the vendors themselves, to create—with a single powerful tool—accurate multivendor validated IT designs and architectures for their Enterprise customers. DesignXpert is part of the Netformx Digital Ecosystem as a Service (ESaaS) that enables solution providers to design, analyze, and sell IT offerings from pre- to post-sales while unlocking key customer and business insights.
Oracle CPQ Cloud is the best-in-class CPQ (Configure Price and Quote) solution, which helps companies improve margins and increase sales productivity. It is a flexible, scalable, enterprise-ready solution that enables organizations to accurately capture orders for complex products and services and to generate quotes within minutes.
Driven by customer demand, Oracle and Netformx have joined forces to provide a seamless integration between DesignXpert and Oracle CPQ Cloud. DesignXpert’s visual design leveraging drag & drop from the multi-vendor Netformx KnowledgeBaseTM helps users quickly generate accurate and validated solutions that seamlessly flow to Oracle CPQ Cloud to improve margins and increase sales productivity.
“DesignXpert complements our offering with an innovative approach to IT solution providers. We are excited to work with Netformx to offer DesignXpert users Oracle CPQ Cloud to increase their business agility and competitiveness," said Vinesh Vis, AVP of Sales North America for Oracle CPQ Cloud.
“Partnering with best-of-breed offerings such as Oracle CPQ Cloud is at the core of our strategy to complement and evolve our offering to the thousands of DesignXpert users globally,” said Ittai Bareket, Netformx CEO. “With the push of a button, complex DesignXpert solutions can now flow to Oracle CPQ Cloud for quoting, pricing and contracting.”
- Netformx enables solution providers to reduce time-to-quote 80% and reduce implementation error rates by 99%.
- Netformx DesignXpert enables solution providers—with a single powerful tool—to create accurate multivendor proposals and validated designs and solutions that result in higher win rates and happier customers.
- Netformx Discovery, a standalone product that is also included in DesignXpert creates a baseline and audit of a customer’s actual network and provides insights on technology upgrade, replacement, and enhancement opportunities.
- “Transformation and digitization: the impact on enterprise sales” an article by Ittai Bareket, Netformx CEO, in Pipeline Publishing Magazine
- “Turning Sales Excellence from a ‘Black Art’ into a Science” an article by Martin Creaner in Intercomms Magazine
- Frost and Sullivan's "Error-free Design: Why Owning Service Complexity Benefits the Business"
- Netformx Ecosystem: Gain actionable insights through automated processes, cooperating applications, and shared data, integrated across your workflow.
- Netformx DesignXpert: Create accurate proposals and validated designs and solutions.
- Netformx Discovery: Create a baseline of your customer’s network to drive more business.
- Netformx customer case studies
- Connect with Netformx on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Netformx is a leader in sales enablement and profit acceleration platforms for solution providers. Netformx delivers a Digital Ecosystem as a Service (ESaaS), which enables IT solution providers to design, analyze, and sell winning and implementable multivendor solutions for Enterprise customers, while operating their businesses profitably. Netformx accelerates solution provider profits by providing powerful business intelligence, actionable insights, collaboration, and automation that connect people, information, and processes. The result is increased competitiveness and productivity across the sales lifecycle.
Netformx has over 2,000 service provider, systems integrator, and technology vendor customers in more than 120 countries including ALE, AT&T, Bell Canada, British Telecom, CDW, Cisco, Dimension Data, Insight, Juniper, Optus, Orange Business Services, Sprint, and Telstra. Our comprehensive KnowledgeBase™ contains client and vendor products, services, and program compliance data from vendors such as Cisco, ALE, Brocade, EMC, Juniper, Avaya, APC, Belden, Jabra, and Riverbed. The comprehensive, up-to-date data enable our customers to quickly create accurate designs and proposals and to maximize profitability.
More information can be found at www.Netformx.com.
About Oracle PartnerNetwork
Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) is Oracle's partner program that provides partners with a differentiated advantage to develop, sell and implement Oracle solutions. OPN offers resources to train and support specialized knowledge of Oracle’s products and solutions and has evolved to recognize Oracle’s growing product portfolio, partner base and business opportunity. Key to the latest enhancements to OPN is the ability for partners to be recognized and rewarded for their investment in Oracle Cloud. Partners engaging with Oracle will be able to differentiate their Oracle Cloud expertise and success with customers through the OPN Cloud program – an innovative program that complements existing OPN program levels with tiers of recognition and progressive benefits for partners working with Oracle Cloud. To find out more visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates.