MELVILLE, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Verint® Systems Inc. (Nasdaq: VRNT) today announced the schedule for its annual Engage™ Customer Conferences, which include traveling roadshows and industry events at conference centers around the world. The 2017 schedule includes:
- Engage Global Conference, Universal Orlando Resort in Florida, USA, May 22-25
- Engage Japan, The Capitol Hotel Tokyu, Tokyo, July 6
- Engage APAC, Pullman Albert Park Hotel & Conference Centre, Melbourne, Australia, September 6-7
- Engage EMEA, Landmark Hotel, London, November 30
- Engage “On the Road” in eight cities across EMEA in May, June and September
A Holistic Approach to Customer Engagement
This year’s Engage conferences will explore industry trends, best practices, and new solutions and technology advancements. The events offer attendees an opportunity to learn more about Verint’s holistic vision for customer engagement that helps organizations empower their customers and employees through intelligence that can be shared enterprise-wide. Session categories include:
- Voice of the Customer—by capturing, analyzing and acting on the VoC across traditional and digital engagement channels
- Workforce Optimization—by optimizing the workforce and enhancing supporting tools and business processes
- Employee Engagement—by empowering and engaging staff to effectively execute company strategies and delight customers
- Engagement Channels—by mastering and maximizing engagement across assisted and self-service channels to provide contextual, personalized service throughout the customer journey
- Security, Fraud and Compliance—by delivering powerful solutions for enhancing security, mitigating fraud and risk, and helping ensure compliance
Insightful Keynotes, Breakouts and Customer-Led Sessions
During the 2017 Engage events, Verint will be joined by a prestigious group of industry analysts, customers and thought leaders, who will share insights that are impacting customers worldwide. Attendees also will learn about how contact center, CX, branch and back-office operations, and government and public sector professionals are achieving their goals, meeting and exceeding customer and citizen expectations, and excelling in today’s omnichannel sales and service environments. Additionally, these customer-focused events will provide a dynamic environment to connect, engage and learn during keynote sessions, interactive roundtables and breakouts, hands-on training opportunities, networking and a host of social activities.
Special features include:
- Pre-Conference Workshops—These sessions focus on industry best practices and Verint solution functionality, providing hands-on learning in small, interactive environments. Advanced registration is required for these workshops offered during various regional Engage events.
- Product Innovation Zone—Participants can test-drive future designs for desktop and mobile, engage with Verint experts and provide input on product enhancements.
- Customer Experience Zone—This forum is designed for customers to provide feedback to Verint on products, services and their CX, as well as gain a glimpse at how Verint incorporates input based on their requests to drive continued improvement.
- Solutions Lounge—Participants can acquire in-depth knowledge of the many solutions offered by Verint and its partners.
- Ask the Experts—Attendees can meet one-on-one with a Verint Professional Services consultant or member from Product Management or Support.
Verint Engage events are designed for executives, managers, team leads and administrators across a variety of functional areas—account management, claims operations, compliance, contact centers, customer care and customer services, customer experience management, fraud prevention, IT and marketing to name a few. Click here to learn more.
About Verint Systems Inc.
Verint® (Nasdaq: VRNT) is a global leader in Actionable Intelligence® solutions with a focus on customer engagement optimization, security intelligence, and fraud, risk and compliance. Today, more than 10,000 organizations in approximately 180 countries—including over 80 percent of the Fortune 100—count on intelligence from Verint solutions to make more informed, effective and timely decisions. Learn more about how we’re creating A Smarter World with Actionable Intelligence® at www.verint.com.
This press release contains “forward-looking statements,” including statements regarding expectations, predictions, views, opportunities, plans, strategies, beliefs, and statements of similar effect relating to Verint Systems Inc. These forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and they are based on management’s expectations that involve a number of risks, uncertainties and assumptions, any of which could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed in or implied by the forward-looking statements. For a detailed discussion of these risk factors, see our Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended January 31, 2017 and other filings we make with the SEC. The forward-looking statements contained in this press release are made as of the date of this press release and, except as required by law, Verint assumes no obligation to update or revise them or to provide reasons why actual results may differ.
VERINT, ACTIONABLE INTELLIGENCE, MAKE BIG DATA ACTIONABLE, CUSTOMER-INSPIRED EXCELLENCE, INTELLIGENCE IN ACTION, IMPACT 360, WITNESS, VERINT VERIFIED, KANA, LAGAN, VOVICI, GMT, VICTRIO, AUDIOLOG, CONTACT SOLUTIONS, OPINIONLAB, ADTECH, CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT SOLUTIONS, CYBER INTELLIGENCE SOLUTIONS, VOICE OF THE CUSTOMER ANALYTICS, NEXTIVA, EDGEVR, RELIANT, VANTAGE, STAR-GATE, ENGAGE, CYBERVISION, FOCALINFO, SUNTECH, and VIGIA are trademarks or registered trademarks of Verint Systems Inc. or its subsidiaries. Other trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.