DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Global Academic Devices Market, Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
The global market has been segmented into North America and Latin America (NALA), Asia-Pacific, and Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA). A competitive landscape, in terms of major participants and market share analysis, has also been provided. The base year of the study is 2016, with forecasts running up to 2022.
Academic devices are a central part of the Internet of Things (IoT) in the education ecosystem; they create a personalized learning experience for students and give them access to digital learning solutions to meet their learning needs. The global academic devices market crossed $12.93 billion in revenue in 2016 and is expected to grow to $38.54 billion at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 19.9% (2016-2022).
This market is characterized by an increase in student expectations for a seamless educational experience across devices and platforms, a proliferation of devices including low-cost devices in classrooms, and a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) trend, which is driving growth in the global academic devices market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Drivers and Restraints
3. Forecasts and Trends
- Market Engineering Measurements
- Forecast Assumptions
- Revenue Forecast
- Revenue Forecast Discussion
- Percent Revenue Forecast by Region
4. Competitive Analysis
- Academic Devices OS Market Share by Revenue
- Competitive Environment
- Competitive Factors and Assessment
- Market Leaders
5. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
- Low-cost Devices
- Train the Trainer
- IT Professional Development
- Life-long Learners
- Regional Content
- Strategic Imperatives for Success and Growth
6. NALA Regional Analysis
7. EMEA Regional Analysis
8. Asia-Pacific Regional Analysis
9. Key Trends in the Academic Devices Market
- Impact of Key Trends on the Academic Devices Market
- Key Trends Explained
10. The Last Word
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/643w3k/analysis_of_the