DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "African Infrastructure Tracker Morocco, Forecast to 2020" report to their offering.
The research provides an in-depth overview of infrastructure investment in Morocco for Road, Rail, Port, Airport, ICT, Energy, and Social infrastructure. The base year for the analysis is 2016, looking at the total investment in Morocco for infrastructure as of 2016. Ongoing and future infrastructure projects are discussed looking at investment amounts, public and private investors, completion dates, threats, and challenges to project completion for the next 5 years.
Morocco, officially known as the Kingdom of Morocco, is a sovereign country located in the Maghreb region of North Africa. It has signed multiple free trade agreements with the European Union (EU), the United States, Turkey, and several Arab and African countries to facilitate significant regional and international trade opportunities for the country. Morocco is classified among the efficiency-driven economies and ranked 70th out of 138 countries on the Global Competitiveness Index of World Economic Forum (WEF) 2016-2017 as a result of enhanced development in infrastructure, macroeconomic environment, health, and primary education. The infrastructure development in Morocco is ranked 58th out of 140.
There are significant challenges to business in the country due to the current lack of transport, energy, ICT, and social infrastructure. Improvements in infrastructure will provide significant opportunities to business in Morocco, especially for automotive, manufacturing, retail, and business services. The period of analysis includes all current, ongoing, and planned future infrastructure projects, both in the private and public sector.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What are the major infrastructure investments?
- What is the amount of investment into each sector?
- What are the major threats to completion of infrastructure projects?
- Who are the major investors and construction companies in the major infrastructure projects?
- What are the financing dynamics involved in infrastructure projects?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Country Overview
4. Transport Infrastructure
5. Road Infrastructure
6. Rail Infrastructure
7. Port Infrastructure
8. Airport Infrastructure
9. Threats Analysis - Transport Projects
10. Energy Infrastructure
11. Generation Projects
12. Transmission and Substation Projects
13. Renewable Energy Projects
14. Oil & Gas Projects
15. Threat Analysis - Energy Projects
16. ICT Infrastructure
17. Threat Analysis - ICT Projects
18. Social Infrastructure
19. Water and Wastewater Infrastructure
20. Education Infrastructure
21. Health Infrastructure
22. Threat Analysis - Social Projects
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/955qwh/african