DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Disaster Recovery Plan Business Continuity Template" report to their offering.
The Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) is a complete DRP and can be used in whole or in part to establish defined responsibilities, actions and procedures to recover the computer, communication and network environment in the event of an unexpected and unscheduled interruption. The plan includes 17 electronic forms, Business Impact Analysis tool, and a DR/BC audit program.
Preparation for Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity in light of SOX has two primary parts. The first is putting systems in place to completely protect all financial and other data required to meet the reporting regulations and to archive the data to meet future requests for clarification of those reports. The second is to clearly and expressly document all these procedures so that in the event of a SOX audit, the auditors clearly see that the DRP exists and will appropriately protect the data.
New Data Includes:
- Backup & Backup Retention Policy
- Disaster Recovery Audit Program
- Compliance with the ISO 27000 Series Standards (formerly ISO 17799 now ISO 27001, ISO 27002, and ISO 27031), Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI-DSS, and HIPAA
- Web Site Disaster Recovery Planning Form
- Project Status Report Form
- Personnel Location Report
- Department Disaster Recovery Activation Workbook
Key Topics Covered:
1.0 Plan Introduction
2.0 Business Impact Analysis
3.0 Backup Strategy
4.0 Recovery Strategy
5.0 Disaster Recovery Organization
6.0 Disaster Recovery Emergency Procedures
7.0 Plan Administration
9.0 Change History
10.0 License Conditions
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kpv5gt/disaster_recovery