DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Internet and IT Position Descriptions HandiGuide - 2017" book to their offering.
The Internet and IT Position Descriptions HandiGuide was completed in 2017 and is over 800 pages; which includes sample organization charts, a job progression matrix, and 281 Internet and IT job descriptions. The book addresses all mandated requirements, including the ADA, and is in an easy to use format.
Easy job description is between two (2) to six (6) pages in length and has been created utilizing CSS style sheets. As such they are "out of the box" ready to use with little or no modification other than organization specific customization.
Includes positions from CIO, CSO, and CTO to Wireless, Metrics, Digital Brand Managers, and Social Media Specialist. All of the positions in the book have been created to reflect the technology world of 2017 and beyond.
Also included with the HandiGuide are tools to help you expand, evaluate and define your enterprise's Human Resource requirements.
Those tools include:
- Job Evaluation Questionnaire
- Position Description Questionnaire
- Job Progression Matrix (Job Family Classifications)
- Sexual Harassment and other key employment issues
- Best Practices for resume screening
- Best Practices for phone screening
- Employee Termination Checklist (Electronic Form)
The 281 positions include all of the functions within the IT group. The Job Descriptions have been updated to be compliant with PCI-DSS, Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, CobiT, and the ITIL standards. The job descriptions are all structured to focus on "Best Practices" as defined by the IT Productivity Center to meet the requirements of World Class Enterprises. They are ready to use and easily modified to meet your enterprise's unique requirements.
- Chief Information Officer(CIO)
- Chief Information Officer (CIO) - Small Enterprise
- Chief Security Officer (CSO)
- Chief Compliance Officer (CCO)
- Chief Mobility Officer (CMO)
- Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
- Digital Brand Manager
- Director Electronic Commerce
- Director Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance
- Manager Data Security
- Manager Green Initiatives
- Manager IoT
- Manager Metrics
- Manager Wireless Systems
- Metrics Measurement Analyst
- Android Programmer
- Data Scientist
- Disaster Recovery Coordinator
- Internet/Intranet Administrator
- PCI-DSS Coordinator
- Object Programmer
- Social Media Specialist
- UNIX System Administrator
- Windows System Administrator
The positions include all of the functions within the IT group. Click on the each group below to see a pop up window with the list of jobs included.
- Executive Management
- Senior Management
- Middle Management
- Staff Positions
For more information about this book visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q9chtb/internet_and_it