WASHINGTON & WOBURN, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The 14th Annual World Health Care Congress taking place this week – April 30-May 3, 2017 – in Washington, DC, will focus on policy and market forces impacting the health care business environment including consolidation, consumer empowerment, digital health, and the ongoing shift to value-based payment.
#WHCC17 sets the stage for informative, dynamic conversations among the best minds in health care including:
- Steven B. Miller, MD, Senior Vice President and Chief Medical Officer, EXPRESS SCRIPTS
- Charles Sorenson, MD, Emeritus President and Chief Executive Officer, INTERMOUNTAIN HEALTHCARE; Founding Director, INTERMOUNTAIN HEALTHCARE LEADERSHIP INSTITUTE
- Michael C. Burgess, MD, Congressman (R-TX), Chairman, House Energy and Commerce Subcommittee on Health, US HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
- Bernadette M. Melnyk, PhD, CPNP/PMHNP, FAAN, Vice President for Health Promotion; University Chief Wellness Officer; Dean and Professor, College of Nursing; Professor, Pediatrics and Psychiatry, College of Medicine, THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY
- Marleece Barber, MD, Director and Chief Medical Officer, Enterprise Business Services, LOCKHEED MARTIN
- Chet Burrell, President and Chief Executive Officer, CAREFIRST BLUECROSS BLUESHIELD
- Zubin Damania, MD, Internist and Founder, TURNTABLE HEALTH
- Pamela Peele, PhD, Chief Analytics Officer, UPMC HEALTH PLAN & UPMC ENTERPRISES
- Brad Wilson, President and Chief Executive Officer, BLUE CROSS AND BLUE SHIELD OF NORTH CAROLINA
- Andy Slavitt, Former Acting Administrator, CENTERS FOR MEDICARE & MEDICAID SERVICES (2015-2017)
About World Health Care Congress
The 14th Annual World Health Care Congress convenes decision makers from all sectors of health care to catalyze meaningful partnerships and change. With 14 co-located summits, 6 pre-conference executive workshops, peer-to-peer networking breakfasts and receptions, this year's meeting is poised to connect and prepare policy and business leaders for the transformation in the health care system that will happen over the next four years. Don't miss your chance to connect with over 1,200 global attendees including payer, provider, employer, life sciences, and policy professionals who are leading the way in transforming health care delivery and payment.
For more information, visit: www.worldhealthcarecongress.com or contact 800-767-9499.