NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--TransPerfect Life Sciences, a leading provider of services and technologies to support global studies, today announced the release of Trial Interactive 9.0, which represents the most significant upgrade yet for its award-winning e-clinical platform. Included within this release are new system features, enhancements to existing functionality, and advanced integrations.
With the rising popularity of cloud-based solutions for product development and submission support, Trial Interactive 9.0 helps stakeholders align the capabilities of multiple modules and tools, maximizing ease of use and effectively planning, tracking, and securely storing and delivering required documentation.
Highlights of Trial Interactive 9.0 include:
- Overhauled user interface features an intuitive dashboard that gives users the option to personalize their preferred view to customize their individual navigation experience.
- Active eTMF Completeness View added in the eTMF module for easier tracking of missing and required documents, helping to ensure that eTMFs are inspection-ready at all times.
- Query resolution functionality in the audit module, allowing auditors and sites to systematically monitor all queries, from initiation through resolution.
- eTMF and LMS options featuring a new “My Courses” dashlet that allows for tracking of training progress and timelines in an immediately accessible location.
- Placeholder functionality for missing documents, ensuring nothing is overlooked. Users can add placeholders, tag metadata, and easily add the document once available.
- Default view/module customization gives you the ability to set defaults on a per-room basis, and to select a default view on a variety of modules, including documents, Q&A, and audit.
- Email correspondence auto-filing, helping you keep track of study-related communications with minimal manual requirements.
- Vendor integrations including partnerships with Chesapeake IRB and Seclore DRM.
“Our focus is on equipping QA and regulatory teams with enhanced tools to track documentation and perform reviews for completeness and quality. We have also made a significant step towards resolving what is consistently cited as a major challenge: capturing study correspondence. The newly added features will help generate confidence that their eTMFs are inspection-ready, which is a significant benefit of the push toward fully paperless trials,” said Michael Smyth, General Manager of TransPerfect Life Sciences and the Trial Interactive development team.
TransPerfect Co-CEO Liz Elting stated, “As life sciences organizations move more and more toward cloud-based solutions, Trial Interactive continues to evolve to address needs that were previously unmet or underserved. Version 9.0 brings with it some significant innovations that were borne out of close collaboration with our clients and knowledge gained over the years, all combining to produce what we’re confident is the industry’s most advanced e-clinical platform.”
Phil Shawe, Co-CEO of TransPerfect, remarked, “By focusing on helping our clients effectively streamline their clinical development and trial execution, we’re able to facilitate a more strategic handling of studies. With the new capabilities and integrations in Trial Interactive 9.0, clients will see an immediate uptick in their ability to ensure eTMF completeness, centrally track study documentation, automate workflows, and coordinate globally dispersed personnel.”
Demos for Trial Interactive 9.0 can be scheduled by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Existing Trial Interactive users can inquire about upgrading to version 9.0 with their account representative.
About TransPerfect Trial Interactive
TransPerfect’s Trial Interactive solution provides a collaborative web-based platform for study start-up and eTMF that enables sponsors, CROs, IRBs, central laboratories, and other vendors to maintain and update clinical trial documentation in a secure online environment. With fully searchable solutions including investigator portals, Trial Interactive streamlines study timelines and reduces the administrative burdens of global clinical trials. As part of TransPerfect’s Life Sciences division, Trial Interactive is dedicated to working with clients on a global, collaborative level, supporting a wide range of requirements including e-feasibility, eTMF review/reconciliation, pharmacovigilance and safety management, endpoint adjudication, and product licensing and alliance management. For more information on Trial Interactive, please contact email@example.com or +1 212.400.8848, or visit www.trialinteractive.com.
With annual revenues of more than $540 million, TransPerfect is the world's largest privately held provider of language services and technology solutions. From offices in over 90 cities on six continents, TransPerfect offers a full range of services in 170+ languages to clients worldwide. More than 4,000 global organizations employ TransPerfect’s GlobalLink® Product Suite to simplify management of multilingual content. With an unparalleled commitment to quality and client service, TransPerfect is fully ISO 9001 and ISO 17100 certified. TransPerfect has global headquarters in New York, with regional headquarters in London and Hong Kong. For more information, please visit our website at www.transperfect.com.