DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Print Services Market - Procurement Market Intelligence Report 2017-2021" report to their offering.
The procurement specialist forecast the global print services market to grow at a CAGR of 1.86% during the period 2017-2021.
The report, Global Print Services 2017-2021, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key suppliers operating in this market.
Commenting on the report, a procurement specialist from the team said: Web2Print involves placing of print orders and sharing of source documents (for printing) with service providers via online mediums such as cloud services. Additionally, it allows buyers to choose templates for brochures, posters, and flyers and create/select, edit, review, and submit prints for marketing campaigns, photos, and booklets via cloud.
Further, the report states that print operations involve the usage and disposal of hazardous materials such as toluene, xylene, methanol, and hexane. Dealing with these materials is subject to environmental protection and safety laws.
- RR Donnelley
- Dai Nippon
- Growth in adoption of Web2Print
- Environmental concerns and regulations
- Category Spend Analysis
- Demand-Supply Shifts
- Key Market Developments
- Key Category Growth Drivers
- Major Category Growth Constraints
- Procurement Best Practices
- History of Innovation
- Key Current Technological Innovations
- Major Regulatory Frameworks
- Strategic Sustainability Practices
- SWOT Analysis
- PESTLE Analysis
Supply market Insights
- Supplier Operational Capability Matrix
- Supplier Functional Capability Matrix
- Key Clients
- Supplier Cost Breakup
- Supplier Positioning Matrix
- Supplier Selection Criteria
- Pricing Models Snapshot
- Pricing Models - Pros and Cons
- Indicative Prices Major Print Services
- Indicative Prices for Products
- Category Negotiation Strategies
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3ms6z5/global_print