DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Direct Marketing Services - Procurement Market Intelligence Report 2017-2021" report to their offering.
The procurement specialist forecast the global direct marketing services market to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% during the period 2017-2021.
The report, Global Direct Marketing Services 2017-2021, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key suppliers operating in this market.
Commenting on the report, a procurement specialist from the team said: Recent studies reveal that the response rates generated from direct mail campaigns outperformed digital channel response rates by approximately 500%-600%. Direct marketing channels have a very high response rate as marketers can easily curate content for a defined target segment, which results in an accurate ROI.
Further, the report states that passing the spam filter and reaching the primary inbox is one of the biggest challenges of e-mail marketing. This is because agencies use mass mailing strategies, which most customers tend to block and thereby generate a very low response rate.
- Ogilvyone Worldwide
- Rapp Worldwide
- Integration of direct marketing with digital channels
- Deliverability issues in e-mail marketing
- Category Spend Analysis
- Demand-Supply Shifts
- Key Market Developments
- Key Category Growth Drivers
- Major Category Growth Constraints
- Procurement Best Practices
- History of Innovation
- Key Current Innovations
- Major Regulatory Frameworks
- Strategic Sustainability Practices
- SWOT Analysis
- PESTLE Analysis
Supply Market Insights
- Supplier Operational Capability Matrix
- Supplier Functional Capability Matrix
- Key Clients
- Supplier Cost Breakup
- Supplier Positioning Matrix
- Supplier Selection Criteria
- Pricing Models Snapshot
- Pricing Models - Pros and Cons
- Indicative Billing Rates
- Category Negotiation Strategies
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/996tlc/global_direct