The opening up of emerging markets to global capital, technology, and talent over the past two decades has fundamentally changed their economic and business environment. Rapid emerging market economic growth has helped lift millions out of poverty and expand the middle class, creating new markets for consumer products and services.
In addition a large, low-cost, and increasingly educated labour force gives these markets tremendous competitive advantage in production and information technology services. Given the enabling investor environment in these markets, the author has created an emerging market specific index to highlighting promising business destinations for 2017.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Why One Should Look At Emerging Markets?
- 2017 Growth Sentiment in Emerging Markets by Region
- Research Overview
- Global Hot Spots - Key Emerging Markets
2. Definition and Research Methodology
- Definition for Emerging Market
- GIL Index for Emerging Markets
- Emerging Markets - Categories, Scores and Description
- Indicators Used in the GIL Index for Emerging Markets
3. Why Emerging Markets?
- Macroeconomic Factors Supporting Emerging Markets to Flourish
- Demographics Factors Supporting Emerging Markets to Flourish
- Smartphone and E-commerce in Emerging Markets
4. Index Results
- Global Results
- Regional Results - APAC, ECA and LATAM
- Regional Results - Middle East and Africa
5. Country Case Studies
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wc7snr/top_emerging