DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Impact and Implications of Regulations on the Building Materials Industry" report to their offering.
This market insight identifies major regulations impacting the building materials industry and their implications for building material manufacturers. The four key regulatory themes that have been discussed across all regions are indoor air quality, fire and safety, energy efficiency, and carbon emissions.
The study sheds light on the variations in the impact of regulations across the key regions (including North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific). It also identifies the building materials that have been primarily impacted by the evolving regulations. These include paints and coatings, engineered wood products, insulation systems, structural materials, glazing systems, and construction chemicals. These can be further classified into the following categories:
- Paints and Coatings - Architectural, fire protection, and protective.
- Construction Chemicals - Concrete admixtures, waterproofing chemicals and membranes, adhesives and sealants, grouts, and concrete repair and industrial flooring.
- Energy-efficient Materials - Thermal insulation, advanced glazing, smart windows, and house-wraps.
- Advanced Glazing Materials - Glass, plastics, sealants, and films.
- Acoustic insulation and vibration materials.
- Engineered wood and other composite materials used for building and construction.
The study highlights the impact of regulations on participants across the value chain, such as raw material suppliers, building material manufacturers, distribution channels, and end users. Technological and product advances facilitated by the enforcement of these regulations have also been mapped across the four aforementioned themes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Indoor Air Quality Regulations
3. Fire Safety Regulations
4. Energy Efficiency Regulations
5. Carbon Emission Regulations
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n5g2v7/impact_and