SANTA MONICA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Leaf Group Ltd. (NYSE: LFGR), a diversified Internet company comprised of several marketplace and media properties, today announced it will report its first quarter 2017 financial results after the market close on May 4, 2017. Leaf Group will also host a conference call to discuss the results at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time (1:30 p.m. Pacific Time).
Leaf Group Ltd. First Quarter 2017 Results Conference Call
- Thursday, May 4, 2017
- 4:30 p.m. Eastern / 1:30 p.m. Pacific
- Please dial (877) 201-0168 (US/CAN) or (647) 788-4901 (International) to listen to the call.
- The conference ID is 4797805.
- Conference call replay available through November 5, 2017: (800) 585-8367 (US/CAN) or (416) 621-4642 (International)
- You may also visit the Leaf Group Investor Relations Homepage at ir.leafgroup.com to listen to a live webcast of the call.
The earnings webcast will be archived within the Investor Relations section of the Company's website.
About Leaf Group
Leaf Group Ltd. (NYSE:LFGR) is a diversified Internet company that builds platforms across its marketplaces (Society6, Saatchi Art and The Other Art Fair) and various media properties (including Livestrong.com, eHow and Cuteness) to enable communities of creators to reach passionate audiences in large and growing lifestyle categories. In addition, Leaf Group’s diverse advertising offerings help brands and publishers find innovative ways to engage with their customers. For more information about Leaf Group, visit www.leafgroup.com.