DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Strategic Market Analysis for Electrified SUVs 2016" report to their offering.
Market measurements are analyzed for 2015, 2016, 2020 and 2025. Global SUV penetration is shown by the type of electric/hybrid technology and year-on-year growth rate by regions. An extensive list of start-ups to watch for in 2017 and their key technology trends in the e-SUV industry have been discussed.
OEM strategies, growth analysis, competitive landscape, and future technology trends are discussed in the competitive analysis segment involving OEMs (Tesla, Audi, Geely Group, Daimler, Volkswagen, BYD, Mitsubishi, Kia, and BMW) and Tier 1 supplier. The base year for the study is 2016 and forecast has been provided up to 2025. A growing number of OEMs are starting to look at powertrain electrification / hybridization as a solution to meet the increasing pressure from governmental authorities to meet the emission and fuel efficiency targets.
The study discusses the key market breakdowns, trends, strategies, and challenges impacting the global market. It also provides an overview of the regional impact of various OEM strategies and comparative analysis of all the advanced technologies for e-SUVs. OEMs are adopting new crossover and SUV segments with hybrid features to address the fleet average emissions target. This growth is also expected to be propelled by favorable government policies, increasing incentives, declining lifetime cost of ownership, and falling prices of batteries, which reduces the overall cost of the vehicle.
Key Questions This Study will Answer:
- What are the top technology trends and key models that will be the launched from 2016? What are their impacts?
- What is the key SUV segment that cars look for in 2016? What are the companies to watch for in 2016?
- What is the market share and upcoming market regions for the e-SUV market?
- What is the impact of emission regulatory and macro-economic trends on market growth?
- What are the opportunities for upcoming market players and suppliers in 2017-2025? What are their impacts?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Vehicle Segmentation
3. Global Uptake Of Electrification In Passenger Vehicles
4. Competitive Analysis
5. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
6. Technology and Vehicle Roadmap
7. Conclusions and Future Outlook
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2t28j2/global_strategic