BURTON, Ohio--(BUSINESS WIRE)--HEXPOL Compounding, the leading global provider of elastomer compounds, recently introduced a family of five website portals that provide valuable information about HEXPOL capabilities:
- Silicone Elastomers (www.hexpolsilicone.com)
- Rolls from HEXPOL Compounding Kennedale Texas (www.hexpolkennedale.com)
- Continued Process Improvement (www.hexpolcontprocessimprove.com)
- HEXPOL Mexico (www.hexpolmexico.com)
- Performance Additives (www.hexpolperformanceadditives.com)
Available on multiple technology platforms, the website portals can be accessed and viewed on PCs, smart phones and tablets. The portals also feature a Resources tab that enables users to view and/or download files in various formats, including brochures, Power Points, white papers, ads, and press releases.
Access to the five HEXPOL portals is just a click away:
- Silicone Rubber: Learn about silicone capabilities, silicone solutions, industries and applications ideal for silicone elastomers, as well as silicone characteristics and properties. HEXPOL is re-introducing true custom mixing for silicone rubber compounds, providing dedicated resources, equipment, and custom recipe development with the right properties for every application.
- HEXPOL Compounding Kennedale Texas: HEXPOL has thousands of off-the-shelf roller compounds for an array of applications and industries. The portal also features a video that addresses the comprehensive testing capabilities at HEXPOL to ensure the highest quality roll compounds.
- Continuous Process Improvement (CPI): Elastomer compound development isn’t only about cost per pound; it’s about quality and value. HEXPOL’s CPI model, with eight powerful components, helps HEXPOL collaborate with customers to measure and improve their process quality, productivity, and performance – delivering operational, supply chain, strategic, and financial benefits.
- HEXPOL Mexico: Serving the OEM and auto production corridor in Mexico since 2000. Visit this portal to get information about HEXPOL’s campuses in Queretaro and Aguascalientes. Continued investments help the HEXPOL team meet the needs of automotive and engineering customers, as well as new opportunities in the mining and energy markets.
- Performance Additives: Learn about HEXPOL’s industry leading range of performance additives, a palette of color concentrates, productivity enhancing pre-dispersed chemicals, and master-batch products. This portal website features powerful and easy-to-use performance additive and color selector tools. It also includes a valuable Competitive Comparison Tool that lists Akrochem® and Stan-Tone® products and the corresponding HEXPOL products.
For more information about other HEXPOL Compounding products and services, visit the company’s website at www.hexpolcompounding.com.