DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Australia and New Zealand (ANZ) Industrial Control Systems Security Market, Forecast to 2020" report to their offering.
The Australia and New Zealand ICS market is estimated to grow from $52.9 million in 2015 to $280.2 million by 2020, at a compound annual growth rate of 39.6%
The Industrial Control Systems (ICS) security market in Australia and New Zealand is expected to grow steadily as awareness and concerns towards cyber threats targeting industrial sectors increase. .
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- How is the existing threat landscape for Industrial Control Systems (ICS) in Australia and New Zealand?
- What are the drivers and restraints towards adopting ICS security?
- What are the trends in the ICS security market?
- What are the value propositions of ICS security solutions?
- What are the growth opportunities and calls to action in this market?
- Is the ICS security solutions market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Overview
2. Threats Analysis
- Understanding the State of Connected ICS Devices
- Industrial Sector Threats and Vulnerabilities Influencing Security Adoption
- Identified Gaps in ICS Security
3. Forecasts and Trends
- Forecast Assumptions
- ANZ ICS Security Market-Revenue Forecast
- ANZ ICS Security Market-Revenue Forecast Discussion
- ICS Devices Detected in ANZ
4. Growth Opportunities and Call to Action
- Transformation in ICS Security Industry Ecosystem-2016
- Growth Opportunity 1-Security for Smart Metering
- Growth Opportunity 2-Protection of Legacy ICS Systems
- Growth Opportunity 3-Security for IIoT Platform Providers
- Growth Opportunity 4-ICS Security Training and Certification
- Growth Opportunity 5-Expanding the Channel Ecosystem
- 5 Major Growth Opportunities
- Strategic Imperatives for Success and Growth
5. ICS Security Vendor Analysis
- About ICS Security Vendor Profiling
- Belden (Tofino/Hirschmann)
- Wurldtech by GE
- Sasa Software
- Updates of ICS Security Solutions by ICT Security Vendors
6. The Last Word
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pm4dfm/australia_and_new