DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Commercial Artificial Intelligence: Technologies, Global Markets, Competitors And Opportunities: 2017-2025 Analysis And Forecasts" report to their offering.
The concepts of Artificial Intelligence (AI) are 60 years old, but only recently have the vast datasets, raw computation and storage power aligned to harness the utility of these concepts. Technological innovation has finally reached a level that the practical implementations of training complex computer neural networks to mimic the human brain are finally starting to become practical.
AI is a multi-year megatrend that will have far-reaching implications on how money will move to companies that invest in and adopt the technology. AI is already used in a wide range of applications including web search systems, marketing recommendation functions, financial trading programs and autonomous vehicles. Future applications for AI are limitless.
While AI has captured public attention in both positive (Google's DeepMind beat the 18-time world Go champion) and negative (50% of the workforce will be unemployed by robots with AI) ways, little is known about the commercial market for AI. This report addresses that issue.
Specifically, it examines:
- Artificial Intelligence technology.
- Markets for AI hardware, software and services.
- Current and future AI applications.
- AI and Autonomous Vehicles.
- AI technology enablers.
- Companies supplying products and services that use AI in their offerings.
This report will be beneficial for:
- Suppliers of AI products and services.
- Companies incorporating AI in their product offerings.
- Product managers.
- Business development managers.
- Company strategists.
- Mergers and acquisitions specialists.
- Market analysts, investment bankers and consultants.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Artificial Intelligence Technology
3. Artifical Intelligence Market
4. AI Applications
5. Artificial Intelligence And Autonomous Vehicles
6. AI Technology Enablers
7. Company Profiles
- Alphabet Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- Arria NLG plc
- Automated Insights
- Baidu Inc
- FireEye, Inc.
- Hitachi, Ltd
- HubSpot, Inc.
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- NEC Corporation
- Narrative Science
- SoftBank Group Corp
- Status Today
- Vectra Networks
- Wave Computing
- salesforce.com, inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hxwpft/commercial