DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Metal Coated Fiber Market by Material Type, by Application Type, by Form of Use, by Plating Type, by Sales Channel, and by Region, Trend, Forecast, Competitive Analysis, and Growth Opportunity: 2017-2022" report to their offering.
The global metal coated fiber market is projected to grow at an impressive CAGR of 7.7% over the next five years to reach US$ 50.1 million in 2022. Nickel coated and copper-nickel coated fiber types will continue to dominate the market over the next five years.
This report studies the metal coated fiber market over the period 2017 to 2022. The report provides detailed insights into the market dynamics to enable informed business decision making and growth strategy formulation based on the opportunities present in the market.
Metal coated fibers use pure metals of nickel, copper, aluminum, and gold to have higher temperature resistance, better conductivity, and higher strength than polymer coated fibers. Polymer coated fibers can operate at temperatures of up to 300 degrees Celsius, whereas metal coated fibers can withstand temperatures of up to 700 degrees Celsius for short periods or 500 degrees Celsius for longer periods.
Key metal coated fiber manufacturers globally are Technical Fibre Products, Toho Tenax, Hollingsworth & Vose Company, and Carlisle Interconnect Technologies. New product development, collaboration with customers, and long term contacts are the key strategies adopted by the major players to gain a competitive edge in the market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Industry Overview
3. Global Metal Coated Fiber Market - By Material Type
4. Global Metal Coated Fiber Market - By Application Type
5. Global Metal Coated Fiber Market - By Form of Use
6. Global Metal Coated Fiber Market - By Plating Type
7. Global Metal Coated Fiber Market - By Sales Channel
8. Global Metal Coated Fiber Market - By Region
9. Competitive Analysis
10. Strategic Growth Opportunities
11. Company Profile of Key Players
- Carlisle Interconnect Technologies
- Conductive Composites Co. LLC
- Directed Vapor Technologies Inc.
- Hollingsworth & Vose Company
- Technical Fibre Products Inc.
- Toho Tenax
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zcbt24/global_metal