DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Tooling Market for Composites Industry by Material Type, by End-Use Industry, by Use Type, and by Region, Trend, Forecast, Competitive Analysis, and Growth Opportunity: 2017 - 2022" report to their offering.
Global tooling market for composites industry is projected to grow at a healthy CAGR of 7.1% over the next five years to reach US$ 1,457.4 million in 2022.
Increasing penetration of composite materials, especially in the aerospace & defense and transportation industries with the purpose to enhance fuel efficiency and to reduce carbon emissions and an advancement in composite technologies, such as high-pressure resin transfer molding are the primary growth drivers of the market.
AIP Aerospace Inc, Airtech Advanced Materials Group, Gurit Holding, Hexcel Corporation, Kaman Aerosystems, and Jaincki Industries are the major tooling manufacturers in the composites industry. New product development and long-term contracts with customers are the key strategies adopted by tooling manufacturers to gain competitive edge in the market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Global Tooling Market for Composites Industry: Overview and Market Forces
3. Global Tooling Market for Composites Industry - By Material Type
4. Global Tooling Market for Composites Industry - By End-Use Industry
5. Global Tooling Market for Composites Industry - By Use Type
6. Global Tooling Market for Composites Industry - By Region
7. Competitive Analysis
8. Strategic Growth Opportunities
9. Company Profile of Key Players
- AIP Aerospace
- Airtech Advanced Materials Group
- Cytec Solvay
- Gurit Holding
- Hexcel Corporation
- Janicki Industries
- Kaman Aerosystems
- Royal Tencate
- TPI Composites
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dpwv9x/global_tooling