This edition of the Future Tech TOE highlights the latest advancements in Cloud Robotics technology that are empowering innovators to create cheaper, lighter, and more energy efficient cloud-connected intelligent robots of the future. It provides an overview of the key challenges, drivers, industry initiatives, key innovations, and global R&D trends in the Cloud Robotics technology space. The study also offers analysis of patenting trends revolving around various areas under the technology, along with futuristic application ideas that the technology can trigger.
The Future Tech TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) captures emerging innovations in research and development, or profile existing technologies which have seen a resurgence in terms of new markets and applications. It usually provides a technology overview, drivers, challenges, research and development, analyst insights and key patent information. In some cases, technology convergence scenarios and future growth opportunities are outlined. It covers innovations and technologies in a variety of industry spaces including manufacturing, sensors, electronics, information and communications technologies, networks, lighting technologies, healthcare, medical devices, materials and coatings, and developments in the energy sector that contribute toward a sustainable and greener world.
TechVision Information & Communication Technology cluster provides global industry analysis, technology competitive analysis, and insights into game-changing technologies in the wireless communication and computing space. Innovations in ICT have deeply permeated various applications and markets. These innovations have profound impact on a range of business functions for computing, communications, business intelligence, data processing, information security, workflow automation, quality of service (QoS) measurements, simulations, customer relationship management, knowledge management functions and many more. Our global teams of industry experts continuously monitor technology areas such as big data, cloud computing, communication services, mobile & wireless communication space, IT applications & services, network security, and unified communications markets. In addition, we also closely look at vertical markets and connected industries to provide a holistic view of the ICT Industry.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Technology Snapshot on Cloud Robotics
- Cloud Robotics Makes Robots Cheaper and Efficient
- Advancements of Enabling Technologies Driving Innovation
- Latency and Scalability Are the Prime Challenges
2. Global Research and Development Initiatives in Cloud Robotics
- Asia and North America lead in R&D
- Patent Publishing Numbers Increasing Consistently
- China Leads in Patenting Activities
- US Innovators Own More Than 90% Patents
- Start-ups Closing Major Funding Deals
- Collaborative Multidisciplinary Projects on the Rise
- Innovators Focusing on Cloud-based Robotic Controls
3. Key Impact across Industry Sectors
- Applications Roadmap
- Application Impact on Key Sectors
4. Analyst Insights
- Analyst Insights
- Key Patents of Cloud Robotics
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hfh2pj/developments_in