Oil & Gas TOE profiles innovations related to membranes for gas separation, multilayer pipes for gas transportation, a material for clearing oil spills, and a method for hydrocarbon recovery.
The Oil and Gas TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on innovations pertaining to technologies, products, and processes, along with strategic insights, in the upstream and downstream processes in the oil and gas industry.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thinfilms, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Innovations for the Oil & Gas Industry
- Slice-shaped Zeolite Seeds to Enable Ultra-thin Membranes
- Carbon Molecular Sieve Membranes for Hydrocarbon Separation
- Novel Polymeric Membrane for Hydrogen Purification
- Zeolite Nanosheet-based Molecular Sieve for Gas Separation
- Multilayer Pipes to Replace Steel Pipes for Oil & Gas Transportation
- Natural Gas Dehydration Technology for Offshore Production Systems
- Revolutionary, Reusable Sponge that Quickly Cleans Oil Spills
- Hydrocarbon Recovery by Dew Point Control in Natural Gas Processing
2. Key Patents
- Patents on New Innovations in Oil & Gas Applications
3. Industry Contacts
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v3fcr4/technology