DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Penicillin and Streptomycin Market Research and Analysis 2015 - 2022" report to their offering.
The global Penicillin and Streptomycin market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 0.5% from 2017-2022.
Penicillin and streptomycin are two of the most widely prescribed antibiotics globally. These antibiotics are capable of preventing bacterial growth. According to the report, various factors responsible for market growth include increasing number of contagious diseases and heavy investments in research and development. Increasing demand for generic drugs is also adding to the market growth. the Penicillin and Streptomycin market has growth opportunities with innovations in new product development and usage of penicillin-streptomycin compound in cell culture as anti-bacterial agent.
The report includes detailed market overview, market determinants, company profiling, market segmentation, geographical analysis, patent analysis, strategic recommendations, key company analysis, key findings, market estimations, market insights, analyst insights and predictive analysis of the market.
Penicillin and streptomycin market by product:
- Penicillin by bulk
- Penicillin by dosage
- Streptomycin by bulk
- Streptomycin by dosage
Penicillin and streptomycin market by manufacturing process:
- Penicillin by synthetic process
- Penicillin by natural process
- Penicillin by semi-synthetic process
- Streptomycin by synthetic process
- Streptomycin by natural process
- Streptomycin semi-synthetic process
Penicillin and streptomycin market by route of administration:
- Penicillin by oral route of administration
- Penicillin by intramuscular route of administration
- Global penicillin by intravenous route of administration
- Streptomycin by oral route of administration
- Streptomycin by intramuscular route of administration
- Streptomycin by intravenous route of administration
Penicillin and streptomycin market by end users market:
- Abbot Laboratories
- Astellas Pharma Inc.
- Astra Zeneca
- Bayer HealthCare AG
- Biogen IDEC
- Bristol Myers Squibb Co.
- Celgine Corporation
- Eli Lilly and Co
- Gilead Sciences Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- Johnson & Johnson
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- MiddleBrook Pharmaceuticals
- Novartis AG
- Roche Pharmaceuticals
- Sanofi Aventis SA
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company
- Toyama Chemical Co., Ltd
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ftq5vj/global_penicillin