BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Grandstream Networks, Inc., today announced the availability of the IPVideoTalk Web Meetings service, an innovative web conferencing platform that allows users to conduct high quality hassle-free 1-click online meetings with HD video and audio from any PC, Mac, Android, or iOS devices. The first immediately available IPVideoTalk Web Meetings plan is a free Personal plan which supports up to 3 participants and allows any user to meet with anyone, anywhere at any time for free. To learn more or sign up for IPVideoTalk’s free “Personal” Web Meetings plan, click here. Beginning in October of 2017, users will be able to sign up for additional IPVideoTalk Web Meeting plans that support 25, 50 or 100 participants, with free trials for those plans available in June.
IPVideoTalk’s Web Meetings plans offers a range of advanced real-time visual collaboration features with the ease of 1-click meeting using a web browser with no client downloads:
- 720p HD video and HD audio
- Unlimited 1-to-1 meetings
- Screen sharing with remote parties for high quality presentation, distant learning, and collaborative document annotations at 1080p video resolution
- Advanced meeting chat feature to allow private or group based real-time text communications with other meeting attendees or hosts
- Comprehensive meeting control features such as mute, video block, raise hands, panelists, etc.
- Powerful customization capability to personalize the message/content in meeting registration page, calendar scheduling, invitation, reminding, thank-you follow up, post-meeting survey, etc.
- Sophisticated and comprehensive meeting reports with downloadable attendee list
- Support for most of the major web browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and soon Microsoft Edge) with zero client/plug-in download. A downloadable plug-in is offered for IE and Safari that do not currently support the leading edge WebRTC technology.
“The launch of our IPVideoTalk Web Meeting platform represents the next step in our mission to make powerful, state-of-the-art communications technology easy and attainable for business of all sizes,” said David Li, CEO of Grandstream. “IPVideoTalk Web Meetings will empower users to hold high quality and efficient meetings with just 1-click from any computers or mobile devices while savings thousands on travel expenses. We are excited for users throughout the world to experience the power, convenience, and cost-savings of IPVideoTalk Web Meetings.”
About Grandstream Networks
Grandstream Networks, Inc. has been connecting the world since 2002 with SIP Unified Communications products and solutions that allow businesses to be more productive than ever before. Our award-winning solutions serve the small and medium business and enterprises markets and have been recognized throughout the world for their quality, reliability and innovation. Grandstream solutions lower communication costs, increase security protection and enhance productivity. Their open standard SIP-based products offer broad interoperability throughout the industry, along with unrivaled features and flexibility. Visit www.grandstream.com for more information or connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
*Android is a Registered Trademark of Google, Inc.
*Mac is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries
*iOS is a trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license by Apple, Inc.