The Security Manual is over 240 pages in length. All versions of the Security Manual Template include both the Business IT Impact Questionnaire and the Threat Vulnerability Assessment Tool (they were redesigned to address Sarbanes Oxley compliance).
In addition, the Security Manual Template PREMIUM Edition contains 16 detail job descriptions that apply specifically to security and Sarbanes Oxley, ISO security domains, ISO 27000 (ISO27001 and ISO27002), PCI-DSS, HIPAA, FIPS 199, and CobiT.
The Security Manual has recommended policies, procedures and written agreements with employees, vendors and other parties who have access to the company's technology assets.
Data Security and Protection are a priority and this template is a must have tool for every CIO and IT department. Over 3,000 enterprise worldwide have acquired this tool and it is viewed by many as the Industry Standard for Security Management and Security Compliance.
Key Topics Covered:
- Minimum and Mandated Security Standard Requirements
- PARTies Know
- Vulnerability Analysis and Threat Assessment
- Risk Analysis - IT Applications and Functions
- Staff Member Roles
- Physical Security
- Facility Design, Construction and Operational Considerations
- Media and Documentation
- Data and Software Security
- Physical and Virtual File Server Security Policy
- Network Security
- Sensitive Information Policy - Credit Card, Social Security, Employee, and Customer Data 121
- Internet and Information Technology Contingency Planning
- Insurance Requirements
- Outsourced Services
- Travel and Off-Site Meetings
- Waiver Procedures
- Incident Reporting Procedure
- Access Control Guidelines
- Internet, Email, and Electronic Communication
- Blog and Personal Web Sites Policy
- Mobile Access and Use Policy
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7hzq2f/security_manual