DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Comparative SWOT & Strategy Focus - 2017-2020 - Global Top 7 Aerospace & Defense OEMs - Airbus, BAE Systems, Boeing, General Dynamics, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon" swot analysis to their offering.
The strategic focus in the U.S. remains on strategic, big-ticket & long-term replacement programs aimed at enhancing capabilities driven by cutting edge, next generation technologies; led by the LRS-B, JLTV, JMR-FVL, T-X Trainer, JSTARS & AMPV programs; that are likely to drive and spearhead defense spending in the U.S. over medium to long term. The focus in Europe, however, remains on hardware replacement along with plugging capability gaps while addressing resurgence of conventional threats and potentially significant security challenges from terrorism and extremism.
The same has been underscored and highlighted with the first real increase in defense spending since 2009 for Western Europe in 2016 and projections indicating towards a further significant increase in defense spending likely by Western Europe going forward amid growing Russian threat, BREXIT and increasing U.S. diengagement as well as unpredictability towards European security.
Defense spending across North, South and Eastern Europe has already been on the rise as of-late with looming Russian threat and is likely to witness further growth with European states committed to meet the NATO's stipulated defense spending mandate over near term. Political instability, extremism and the war against ISIS are already fuelling defense spending in the Middle East while Asia-Pacific is likely to spearhead growth in defense spending over medium term with China's rapid military build-up & regional territorial claims driving spike in defense budgets across a number of nations based in the APAC region.
Against this backdrop, the report takes a macro view of the global aerospace & defense industry, analyzes the strategic positioning of the World's Top 7 industry players with respect to the current & emerging market dynamics and provides key, comprehensive insights into the overall strategy focus and key strategies & plans being conceptualized, developed & implemented by these Top 7 industry OEMs for the medium term horizon. Additionally, the report provides a comprehensive analysis of key emerging trends, potential growth opportunities and significant developments in the global aerospace & defense industry.
Key Topics Covered:
- Business Structure & Snapshot
- Financial Performance Snapshot -Charts & Analysis for each OEM
- Strategic Positioning & SWOT Analysis - For Each of the Top 7 Industry OEMs
- Strategic Focus & Priorities - For all 7 Industry OEMs
- Key Strategies & Plans - For Each of the Top 7 Aerospace & Defense OEMs - Comprehensive Analysis of Key Strategies & Plans for each OEM
- Comparative SWOT Framework Analysis - Comparative Analysis of Strengths & Weaknesses for the World's Top 7 industry OEMs
- Global Aerospace & Defense Industry - Force Field Analysis - Analysis of Driving & Restraining Forces and their Overall Dynamics
- Key Trends
- Key Issues, Challenges & Risk Factors
- Strategic Market Outlook - Aerospace & Defense
- Airbus Group
- BAE Systems plc
- General Dynamics Corporation
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Raytheon Company
- The Boeing Company
For more information about this swot analysis visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tr8332/comparative_swot