SAN CARLOS, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--MarkLogic Corporation, a leading operational and transactional Enterprise NoSQL database provider, today announced the agenda and speakers for their annual user conference, MarkLogic World 2017, in Chicago May 16-17, 2017. This year, attendees will come together to discuss how to integrate and secure data across silos, ensure proper governance of data as it moves across hybrid cloud and on premise environments, best practices and techniques for securing data at-rest, and more.
A gathering of global data professionals, architects, administrators, developers, and CIO/CTOs from Fortune 500 companies and organizations across multiple industries, the event features:
1. Over 40 compelling breakout sessions, including hands-on workshops, technical breakouts, and peer-to-peer sessions, centered around how integrating data silos using multi-model database technology empowers organizations to get an actionable 360-degree view of their data.
2. Speakers from Aetna, AutoLiv, Erie Insurance, World Bank, and the Entertainment Technology Center at the University of Southern California, and many more top database engineers and Fortune 500 executives, all sharing valuable insights gained from their experiences with next-generation database technology.
3. A “Women in Tech” panel, including industry leaders from Credit Suisse, Pearson, and World Bank.
4. Demonstration of the new features in MarkLogic® 9 including faster, easier data integration and industry-leading security.
“While most of the industry is still struggling to manage data with traditional relational technology, our customers are easily tackling data integration projects as well as compliance regulations through a 360-degree view of their data,” said Gary Bloom, CEO of MarkLogic. “I’m looking forward to the sharing of best practices and highlighting the many ways enterprises are now able to integrate data better, faster, and with less cost – while at the same time ensuring the highest level of security.”
MarkLogic World 2017 runs from May 16-17 at McCormick Place West in Chicago. Session tracks and topics are designed to help organizations discover new ways to solve their data challenges and identify opportunities to drive innovation. Session tracks fall into four major categories:
- Data Integration
- Security and Data Governance
- Cloud, Infrastructure, and Agility
- New features in MarkLogic 9
Attendees will have the additional benefit of learning about partner-oriented solutions, notably from sponsors Intel and Microsoft Azure.
For more information or to register, visit MarkLogic World online.
For over a decade, organizations around the world have come to rely on MarkLogic to power their innovative information applications. As the world’s experts at integrating data from silos, MarkLogic’s operational and transactional Enterprise NoSQL database platform empowers our customers to build next generation applications on a unified, 360-degree view of their data. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, MarkLogic has offices throughout the U.S., Europe, Asia, and Australia. For more information, please visit www.marklogic.com.
© 2017 MarkLogic Corporation. MarkLogic and the MarkLogic logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of MarkLogic Corporation in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.