OLDWICK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--A.M. Best will host a webinar focused on the state of the medical professional liability market. This complimentary event will take place on Thursday, May 11, at 1:00 p.m. (EDT).
Register at http://www.ambest.com/webinars/medical17.
A.M. Best analytic and insurance industry leaders review the state of the U.S. medical professional liability insurance sector. The panel examines financial results, underwriting, loss trends, regulatory and industry developments, along with developments among alternative risk providers. The discussion follows the publication of A.M. Best's annual special report on the state of the medical professional liability market. It also comes ahead of the annual conference of the PIAA, held in Colorado Springs, CO.
The panelists include:
- Charles Huber, director, A.M. Best;
- Dan Teclaw, senior financial analyst, A.M. Best;
- Brian Atchinson, president & chief executive officer, PIAA;
- Kurtis Scott, president & chief executive officer, Kansas Medical Mutual Insurance Company; and
- Howard H. Friedman, president, healthcare professional liability group, ProAssurance Corporation.
Attendees can submit questions during registration or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The event will be streamed in video and audio formats, and playback will be available shortly after the event.
For more information, please call (908) 439-2200, ext. 5561, or email email@example.com.
A.M. Best is the world’s oldest and most authoritative insurance rating and information source. For more information, visit www.ambest.com.
Copyright © 2017 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.