DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Mobile Communications and Mobile Broadband - Analyses and Statistics" report to their offering.
The global mobile industry is an increasingly important sector which today plays a huge part in the economic and social progress of most countries. Key trends in 2017 includes the increasing penetration of smart phones in emerging countries; infrastructure improvements and upgrades throughout the world; and looking towards the future - 5G technology.
This report provides valuable information, analyses and statistics on the global mobile industry including mobile broadband. Also provided are unique regional mobile industry overviews for Africa; Asia Pacific; Latin America; North America; Europe; Asia and the Middle East.
- Global mobile communications market - key statistics and trends;
- Global mobile broadband market - key statistics and trends;
- Global mobile devices market - smartphones, tablets, phablets and wearables;
- Global mobile messaging market - traditional and OTT services;
- Global mobile infrastructure - LTE, LTE-A, VoLTE and 5G;
- Global M2M and IoT market - key statistics and trends;
- Regional overviews for Africa; Asia Pacific; Latin America; North America; Europe; Asia and the Middle East.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Global mobile market - key statistics and trends
2. Global mobile devices market
3. Global messaging market
4. Global mobile broadband infrastructure
5. Global M2M market
6. Regional mobile market overviews
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5s3d9z/mobile