DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Construction in Russia Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021" report to their offering.
After average annual growth of 12.0% during 2010-2014, the Russian construction industry registered a decline of 7.4% in 2015 and 2.1% in 2016 in real terms. This was due to Western sanctions, a fall in revenue generated from oil exports, and weak European market conditions. All these factors reduced the government's infrastructure expenditure.
However, the industry is anticipated to post a slight recovery in 2017, as a result of the government's focus on developing the country's manufacturing sector to diminish its reliance on oil exports.
Over 2017, the industry will be supported by government plans to complete transport infrastructure, energy and utilities projects, and residential buildings in anticipation of the 2018 Fifa World Cup.
The industry's output value in real terms is expected to post a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.76% over the forecast period (2016-2021).
- The Russian construction industry's growth prospects by market, project type and construction activity
- Analysis of equipment, material and service costs for each project type in Russia
- Critical insight into the impact of industry trends and issues, and the risks and opportunities they present to participants in the Russian construction industry
- Profiles of the leading operators in the Russian construction industry
- Data highlights of the largest construction projects in Russia
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
2 Industry Outlook
3 Key Issues and Developments
4 Market Data Analysis
5 Company Profile: Mostotrest
6 Company Profile: PIK-Group
7 Company Profile: LSR Group
8 Company Profile: PJSC Gazprom Spetsgazavtotrans
9 Company Profile: Trest Mordovpromstroy
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jllkch/construction_in