DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Governance, Risk and Compliance - The New York Insurance Industry" report to their offering.
The 'Governance, Risk and Compliance - The New York Insurance Industry' report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in New York .
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the state. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the state.
- The New York insurance industry is regulated by the DFS.
- Composite insurance is not permitted in New York.
- 100% foreign direct investment is permitted in New York's insurance industry.
- Non-admitted insurance is not permitted in New York's insurance industry - however, there are a few exceptions.
- Key classes of compulsory insurance include motor third-party liability insurance and health insurance.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Governance, Risk and Compliance
2.1 Legislation Overview and Historical Evolution
2.2 Latest Changes in Regulations
2.3 Legislation and Market Practice by Type of Insurance
2.4 Compulsory Insurance
2.5 Supervision and Control
2.6 Non-Admitted Insurance Regulations
2.7 Company Registration and Operations
2.9 Legal System
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wbx3wj/governance_risk