DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Hungarian Insurance Industry" report to their offering.
The 'Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Hungarian Insurance Industry' report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Hungary.
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
- The new Solvency II regime is applicable from January 1, 2016.
- The Hungarian insurance industry is regulated by the Central Bank of Hungary (Magyar Nemzeti Bank - MNB).
- Composite insurance is not allowed in Hungary. However, a life insurance company can underwrite accident and health insurance.
- Non-admitted insurance is prohibited in Hungary. However, insurance and reinsurance companies from EEA and EU member states are permitted to operate without a license.
- Motor third-party liability insurance is mandatory in Hungary.
Key Topics Covered:
2 GOVERNANCE, RISK AND COMPLIANCE
2.1 Legislation Overview and Historical Evolution
2.2 Latest Changes in Regulation
2.3 Legislation and Market Practice by Type of Insurance
2.4 Compulsory Insurance
2.5 Supervision and Control
2.6 Non-Admitted Insurance Regulation
2.7 Company Registration and Operations
2.9 Legal System
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5snwrr/governance_risk