DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Cable Management Market Research and Analysis, 2015-2022" report to their offering.
The Cable Management market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 12.3% during 2016-2022.
The insulation as well as installation of cables within communication systems or in electronic devices in order to avoid detrimental situations is being referred to as cable management. Rapid growth in the construction sector is the key factor driving the global cable management market. Gradually, the global construction sector is regaining strength after undergoing a prolonged period of sluggishness due to the scenario of financial crisis.
Technological advancements and lower installation costs are likely to act as a high impact rendering drivers for the global cable management market. Temperature & heat resistant solutions in automobile & aerospace industries, high speed connectivity in telecommunication, products with high strength in the construction sector and data centers in IT are some of the advanced forms of cable management products.
Key players of Cable Management market include Prysmian S.p.A., Cooper Industries, Thomas & Betts Corporation (ABB Group), Legrand SA, Atkore International Holdings Inc., Schneider Electric SE and Chatsworth Products, Inc.
- Rapid Growth in the Construction Sector
- Wide Application Across Industries
- High Acceptance of Cable Trays
- Network Upgradation in Developed Economies
- Lower Installation Cost
- Volatile Raw Material Prices
- Intense Competition
- Rising Demand from Emerging Economies
- Rapid Industrialization and Urbanization in BRIC Countries
- Technological Advancements
Cable Management Market by Verticals:
- Manufacturing & Automation
- IT & Telecommunication
Cable Management Market by Product Type:
- Cable conduit
- Cable trunking
- Cable tray
- Cable carriers
- Cable raceways
- Cable lugs
- Cable connectors & glands
- Cable junction box
- Allied Tube & Conduit Corporation
- Atkore International Holdings Inc.
- Baosheng Group
- Cable Management Products Ltd.
- Chatsworth Products, Inc.
- Cooper Industries
- Far East Smarter Energy Co. Ltd.
- Gripple Ltd.
- HellermannTyton Group PLC
- Houston Wire & Cable Co.
- Legrand SA
- Leviton Manufacturing Co. Inc.
- Marco Cable Management
- Niedax Group
- Prysmian S.p.A.
- Schneider Electric SE
- Screwfix Direct Ltd.
- Thomas & Betts Corporation (ABB Group)
- TE Connectivity Ltd.
- Vantrunk Int.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rjbsxg/global_cable