DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Flame Retardant Chemicals: Technologies and Global Markets" report to their offering.
The Global Consumption of Flame Retardant Chemicals Should Reach 5.6 Billion Pounds in 2017 and 7.3 Billion Pounds by 2022, Growing at a CAGR of 5.4%
This study is an in-depth evaluation of flame retardant chemicals by type and by end-use application over the years 2016-2022. The forecast will cover worldwide demand and be broken down by chemical type and application. Because electronics are so widely used in the world today and they are housed most often in plastics, this segment will be emphasized.
The report includes an overview of the global market for flame-retardant chemicals. It analyses the global market trends, with data from 2016 and estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022. It also contains reviews of government regulations and their impact on the market, as they obligate manufacturers to add flame-retardant chemicals to a wide range of products used every day.
Scope of the Report:
- Discussion of industry structure, including major suppliers.
- Evaluations of chemicals by retardant mechanism, by chemical type, and by end-use application.
- Analysis of the market's dynamics, specifically growth drivers, inhibitors, and opportunities.
Key Topics Covered:
3: Industry Overview
- Importance Of The Industry
- Flame Retardancy Basics
- Mechanisms Of Burning
- Flame Retardant Concepts
- Types Of Flame Retardants
- Diversity Of Flame-Retarded Products
- Combined Classification System For Flame Retardant Chemicals
- Industry Environment
- The Negative View Of Flame Retardant Chemicals
- U.S. Regulations Restricting Use Of Certain Flame Retardants
- European Restrictions On Flame Retardants
- Significant Organizations Regulating Fire Control
- International Regulations On Use Of Flame Retardants
- Major Consumer Industries
- Major Producers Of Flame Retardant Chemicals
4: Flame Retardant Chemicals
- Chemicals That Are Flame Retardant
- Aluminum Trihydrate
- Antimony Oxide
- Bromine-Based Compounds
- Chlorine-Based Flame Retardant Compounds
- Magnesium Hydroxide
- Melamine-Based Flame Retardants
- Phosphorus-Based Flame Retardants
- Other Flame Retardants
- Products That Are Smoke And Flame Retarded
- Patent Activity
5: Leading Companies In Flame Retardant Chemicals
- Top Three Tier-One Companies
- Tier Two Companies
- Miscellaneous Flame Retardant Companies
- Other Organizations
For more information about this report, visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wwv3jf/flame_retardant.