DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Proton Therapy Market in Russia & Forecast, Reimbursement Policy, Patients Treated at Proton Therapy Centers" report to their offering.
Untapped Market of Proton Therapy in Russia Would Be More Than US$ 3 Billion During Forecast Period
Proton Therapy Market in Russia & Forecast, Reimbursement Policy, Patients Treated at Proton Therapy Centers provides a detailed assessment of the Proton Therapy Market in Russia. In this report we have studied the market in two parts: a) Actual Market and b) Untapped Market. The report also talks about list of all operational and future Proton Therapy centers; Economics of proton therapy including reimbursement policies.
IBA, the world's leading provider of proton therapy solutions for the treatment of cancer, has started installation of the Cyclone® 230 in 2016 for a new proton therapy center. The acceptance of the first treatment room is planned for the end of 2017. The proton therapy center in Dimitrovgrad will be IBA's first in the Russian Federation and is expected to treat up to 1,200 patients per year according to IBA.
Key Companies Covered:
- IBA (Overview, Sales Analysis)
- Varian Medical Systems (Overview, Sales Analysis)
- Elekta (Overview, Sales Analysis)
Proton Therapy Centers:
- Dubna (JINR, 2)
- Moscow (ITEP)
- St. Petersburg
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Russia Proton Therapy Market - Actual & Untapped Market
3. Russia Proton Therapy Patient Number - Actual and Untapped
4. Russia - List of Proton Therapy Centers
5. Russia - Proton Therapy Treated Patients by Centers
6. Proton Therapy - Reimbursement Policies
7. Components of a Standard Proton Therapy Center
8. Global Proton Therapy - Company Analysis (2010-2021)
9. Proton Therapy - Driving Factors
10. Proton Therapy - Challenges
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t7x2xj/proton_therapy