DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Data Science Platform Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Data Science Platform Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 39.2% over the next decade to reach approximately $385.2 billion by 2025.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts for all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2013, 2014 revenue estimations are presented for 2015 and forecasts from 2016 till 2025. The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
The study presents detailed market analysis with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain. The market size is calculated based on the revenue generated through sales from all the given segments and sub segments in the research scope. The market sizing analysis includes both top-down and bottom-up approaches for data validation and accuracy measures.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
- High ROI Through Implementation of End-To-End Data Science Platform
- Increasing Preference of Enterprises Towards Data Intensive Business Strategies
- Recent Technological Developments in Data Science Platform
- Growth Opportunities/Investment Opportunities
4 Data Science Platform Market, By Deployment Model
5 Data Science Platform Market, By Business Function
- Customer Support
- Human Resources
6 Data Science Platform Market, By End User
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Media and Entertainment
- Information Technology and Telecom
- Transportation and Logistics
- Retail and Consumer Goods
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Energy and Utilities
- Government and Defense
- Other Verticals
7 Data Science Platform Market, By Geography
8 Key Player Activities
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Partnerships, Joint Venture's, Collaborations and Agreements
- Product Launch & Expansions
- Other Activities
9 Leading Companies
- Google, Inc.
- Domino Data Lab
- IBM Corporation
- Datarobot, Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Continuum Analytics, Inc.
- Bridgei2i Analytics
- Feature Labs
- Rexer Analytics
- Civis Analytics
- Sense, Inc.
- Alteryx, Inc.
- Rapidminer, Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qhjq93/global_data