DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Medical Laboratory Testing Services 2017 to 2022 - Latin America, Africa and Middle East Version" report to their offering.
Exciting technical developments especially in the area of molecular diagnostics and pharmacogenomics hold the promise of a dynamic, growing and evolving world market that is moving out of the national and regional orientation and onto a global stage.
"Medical Laboratory Testing Services - 2016 to 2019 Latin America, Africa & Middle East Version" provides data that analysts and planners can use. Hundreds of pages of information including a complete list of Current 2015 Medicare Fee Payment Schedules to help sharpen your pricing. Make facilities planning decisions. Forecast demand for new testing regimes or technologies. Make research investment decisions.
Based on extensive primary and secondary research the testing volume data is broken down into price and volumes allowing researchers and investors to quickly create informed and reasonable forecasts of demand. Assistance in providing specific growth and market size estimates for new technology tests is normally provided without additional charges. Existing laboratories and hospitals can use the information directly to forecast and plan for clinical facilities growth.
- changing demographics
- emerging economies and global prosperity
- biotechnology advances in genetics
- pathogen evolution
- climate change
- ACM Medical Laboratory
- ARUP Laboratories, Inc.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Achieving Dx
- Acibadem Labmed Laboratory
- Adicon Clinical Laboratories
- Alpha Genomix
- American Bio-Clinical Laboratories, Int'l
- American Pathology Partners, Inc.
- Ascend Clinical, LLC
- Aurora Diagnostics, LLC
- B.P. CLINICAL LAB
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- Bio-Reference Laboratories, Inc.
- Bioscientia Institut fuer Medizinische Diagnostik GmbH
- CA Casyso AG
- Cancer Genetics, Inc.
- Caprion Biosciences
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction and Market Definition
2. Overview of a Dynamic Market
3. Trends Driving a Changing Market
4. Laboratory, Molecular Diagnostics and Genomic Testing Recent Developments
5. Country Markets - Latin America, Africa & The Middle East 2014 to 2022
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pw6nr5/medical