DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Medical Laboratory Testing Services 2017 to 2022 - Europe Version" report to their offering.
Exciting technical developments especially in the area of molecular diagnostics and pharmacogenomics hold the promise of a dynamic, growing and evolving world market that is moving out of the national and regional orientation and onto a global stage.
"Medical Laboratory Testing Services - 2016 to 2019 Europe Version" provides data that analysts and planners can use. Hundreds of pages of information including a complete list of Current 2015 Medicare Fee Payment Schedules to help sharpen your pricing. Make facilities planning decisions. Forecast demand for new testing regimes or technologies. Make research investment decisions.
Based on extensive primary and secondary research the testing volume data is broken down into price and volumes allowing researchers and investors to quickly create informed and reasonable forecasts of demand. Assistance in providing specific growth and market size estimates for new technology tests is normally provided without additional charges. Existing laboratories and hospitals can use the information directly to forecast and plan for clinical facilities growth.
The report includes detailed breakouts for 15 Countries and 4 Regions. A detailed breakout for any country in the world is available to purchasers of the report.
- changing demographics
- emerging economies and global prosperity
- biotechnology advances in genetics
- pathogen evolution
- climate change
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction and Market Definition
2. Overview of a Dynamic Market
3. Trends Driving a Changing Market
4. Laboratory, Molecular Diagnostics and Genomic Testing Recent Developments
5. Country Markets - Europe 2014 to 2022
6. The Future of the Clinical Laboratory
- Abbott Laboratories
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- Bio-Reference Laboratories, Inc.
- Bioscientia Institut fuer Medizinische Diagnostik GmbH
- CA Casyso AG
- Cancer Genetics, Inc.
- Caprion Biosciences
- Clarient, Inc.
- Clinical Reference Laboratory, Inc.
- Instrumentation Laboratory
- Integrated Regional Laboratories, Inc.
- Kingmed Diagnostics
- Mount Sinai
- Myriad Genetics, Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d4r96x/medical